We’re on the search for a talented videographer to tell the many stories we have to share – from the intricate details of how our amazing products are made, to our fashion videos, to the magical stories of where our designer’s inspiration began to unfold to create their iconic collections. What country? What fabulous museum? What personal event in their lifetime? What hidden treasure they found at some far away boutique that inspired them?
If you’re getting excited at the thought of creating our videos AND have experience in fashion with strong visual storytelling experience, please forward your reel! We’d love to view your FASHION VIDEOS!
Responsibilities will include: creating videos for our eCommerce site, social media, seasonal campaigns, daily product launches, live events, special projects and more.
• Collaborate and work independently with designers to create videos that tell product/brand stories
• Direct and capture product + lifestyle video content for external and internal communication
• High proficiency in editing video content – brand consistency is important
• Capture videos for our eCommerce site. Must be able to light in a studio environment.
• Capture content for a variety of aspect ratios across various social media channels
• Collaborate with team to create social reels, behind-the-scenes footage, and other content for social media
• Ability to maintain a positive attitude and always looking for path to “yes.”
• Good at receiving and implementing feedback, and adding a creative perspective
• Build and organize production/video equipment inventory and maintain equipment
• Proficient in color grading / motion graphics
• Stay up to date on the latest video creative trends
• 1+ years of video capture and editing (fashion experience is required)
• A reel/portfolio of commercial work demonstrating exceptional video storytelling produced for client-oriented projects
• Solid communication skills, including the ability to present and sell your work internally
• Self-directed with the ability to come up with creative solutions independently and able to manage time effectively across multiple projects adhering to production schedules in a fast-paced environment
• Photography and graphic design a plus
• Proficient in Adobe Premiere / After Effects, and how to color grade footage