We’re looking for a highly skilled Videographer who will be responsible for shooting and editing high-quality video content. The ideal candidate will have an eye for detail, creative flair, and an innovative approach to their work. Your primary tasks will include editing videos, shooting videos with a DSLR camera, as well as editing and putting together reels to create polished and engaging content.
- Film video content as required for our company’s needs with a strong understanding of lighting, angles, and shots.
- Edit video footage into cohesive, engaging narratives that align with our brand’s voice and audience interests.
- Collaborate with team members to conceptualize and storyboard for each video project.
- Responsible for maintaining and managing all audio and video equipment.
- Keep abreast of the latest trends in filming and editing, and apply current industry standards to all work.
- A minimum of 1 year experience in videography, including DSLR camera operation, lighting, and sound recording.
- Proficiency in video editing software such as Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, or similar.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work well with a team.
- Strong understanding of visual storytelling, timing, and pacing.
- Exceptional attention to detail and creative thinking skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work under tight deadlines.
- A portfolio demonstrating video shooting and editing skills.
At Neighborhood Loans, we are passionate mortgage lending professionals with one goal in mind – making our clients, our priority. Neighborhood Loans is a residential mortgage lender utilizing a business model aimed at educating and enabling consumers in a rapidly changing market.
Our mission is to provide the finest service based on the highest standard of ethics, values, and customer care. In doing so, we will earn the loyalty and trust of homeowners who will become our lifelong customers and friends.
Job type: this is a full-time position; on-site; standard hours: Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:30pm
Location: Corporate headquarters, Downers Grove, Illinois