Current employees and contingent workers click here to apply and search by the Job Posting Title.
The audio revolution is here – and iHeart is leading it! From broadcast radio to digital streaming radio to podcasting, audio continues to grow – and iHeart, which reaches 90% of Americans every month, is the #1 audio company in America across every one of those platforms. We’re the home of many of the country’s most popular and trusted on-air personalities and podcast influencers; we build important connections with hundreds of communities across America; we create and produce some of the most popular and well-known branded live music events in America; and we have the only complete audio ad technology stack in the industry for all forms of audio, from on demand to broadcast radio, digital streaming radio and podcasting. Only one company in America has the #1 position in everything audio: iHeartMedia.
If you’re excited about this role but don’t feel your experience aligns perfectly with the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. At iHeartMedia we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace and are looking for teammates passionate about what we do!
What We Need:
iHeartMedia is looking for a hard-working and creative Video Shooter/Editor to help us grow our audience across our digital and social platforms. The ideal candidate is a storyteller at heart – both visually and narratively. You will be responsible for ideating creative concepts and turning them into engaging videos optimized for our platforms. The ideal candidate also has experience as a video producer, writer, editor and is used to collaborating across teams to make content that is new, interesting and highly shareable. This role requires you to work on multiple projects at once with the ability to manage them yourself while never compromising the level of creativity.
What You’ll Do:
- Oversee conception, development and production of video content
- Produce, shoot and edit high-quality, short-form videos in a wide range of styles in the field and in-studio, including artist interviews, talent focused shoots, graphic videos, etc.
- Cut versions of videos specifically for each major platform
- Generate exciting and informative creative concepts focusing on stories in the music, entertainment, news, culture and other topics
- Work with on-camera talent and other production staff to craft ideas into engaging & repeatable series and one-off videos
- Devise unique, creative ideas for new video features, content and enhancements that advance objectives and strategic plan
What You’ll Need:
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud, Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom, After Effects, Final Cut Pro and Adobe Premiere
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, social networking platforms, Google Analytics, or similar tools Ability to learn new systems quickly
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently, delivering high quality results under the pressure of deadlines, with routinely quick turnaround times
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills with strong attention to detail and high work standards
- Flexibility; able to shift gears quickly
- Ability to work collaboratively with a team, independently, and under close direction
- 1-3 years relevant experience creating social first videos. Music, media or entertainment experience preferred
- Experience creating short-form video for platforms including Facebook, YouTube and, Instagram
- Track record of creating video that grows and engages social audiences organically
- Familiarity with motion graphics and After Effects preferred
- Background in studio and field production required
- Deep knowledge of social media video best practices, landscape and ability to recognize stories that will drive views and shares
What You’ll Bring:
- Respect for others and a strong belief that others should do this in return
- Accountability for own work and desire to provide guidance to new team members
- Ability to contribute to several projects at the same time under a moderate level of direction
- Application of objective judgement, technical skills and prior experience to solve business problems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including a knack for explaining complex information in a straightforward manner
- Desire for continued knowledge sharing and learning
- Understanding of impact of own decisions
Nashville, TN; 1200 Broadway, 6th Floor, 37203
iHeartMedia’s benefits offering is flexible and offers a variety of choices to meet the diverse needs of our changing workforce, including the following:
- Employer sponsored medical, dental and vision with a variety of coverage options
- Company provided and supplemental life insurance
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Paid company holidays, including a floating holiday that enable our employees to celebrate the holiday of their choosing
- A Spirit day to encourage and allow our employees to more easily volunteer in their community
- A 401K plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) at no cost – services include telephonic counseling sessions, consultation on legal and financial matters, emotional well-being, family and caregiving
- A range of additional voluntary programs, such as spending accounts, student loan refinancing, accident insurance and more!
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.