Are you ready for what’s next?
Come explore opportunities within Brunswick, a global marine leader committed to challenging conventions and innovating next-generation technologies that transform experiences on the water and beyond. Brunswick believes “Next Never Rests™,” and we offer a variety of exciting careers and growth opportunities within united teams defining the future of marine recreation.
Video Production Editor
Brunswick Corporation is looking for a video production editor to join the Brunswick’s Creative Team, producing engaging content for corporate, business acceleration and brand channels. An ideal candidate is a self-starter with strong communication skills. Accountable for ensuring that video editing projects are managed from briefing to completion/delivery.
- Edit and produce custom video content based on internal stakeholder briefing process that meets marketing needs. Projects include:
- Custom video ads for paid media buys
- Short-form storytelling pieces for corporate and enterprise objectives
- Corporate/business updates
- + more
- Aggregation of raw video content from brand and enterprise teams to provide unique edits, quickly and efficiently into a finished product maintaining the premium standards of our brands
- Review brief, brand guides and raw material to create a shot decision list based on scenes’ value and contribution to continuity
- Ability to create dynamic animated text sequences for video edits; basic knowledge of video animation is a bonus
- Knowledge and implementation of optimum marketing channel output settings (frame sizing, export settings, etc.); create breakout cutdowns of content for social media platforms
- Consult with stakeholders from production to post-production process, establishing timelines for content output, key project milestones – ensuring that edits and final projects are delivered on-time.
- Foster detailed collaboration with creatives for storyboarding process and branding guidance
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency.
- Use of Adobe Premiere Pro as editor is strongly encouraged; Adobe After Effects skills is preferred.
- Provide pre-production, production and post support corporate and brand video content
- Maintain production trackers and facilitate production workflow to ensure deadlines are met
- Manage production queue, asset delivery, and upload across content management tools
- Partner with key internal stakeholders to ensure project communication and success
- Ensure diligent collection, organization and housing of enterprise video content
- Utilize client brief process for all projects, maintaining project operational consistency
- Assisting on the creative production side when needed and meeting with team members for feedback
- Assisting on location in other production capacities as needed
- 5-7 years experience of editing experience
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong cross-functional communication
- Ability to flourish in a fast-paced, high-growth work environment and comfortable with ambiguity
- Prolific content executor and dynamic marketing creator.
- Track record of partnering with stakeholders to create outstanding video content that engages target audiences, perpetuates consumer journeys and utilizes digital marketing best practices
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills and the ability to manage complex, cross-functional projects to completion
Next is Now!
We value growth and development, recognizing that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and inspiration. Therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
EEO is The Law – click here for more information
Brunswick and Workday Privacy Policies
Brunswick does not accept applications, inquiries or solicitations from unapproved staffing agencies or vendors. For help, please contact our support team at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 866-278-6942.
All job offers will come to you via the candidate portal you create when applying through a posted position through https:///www.brunswick.com/careers. If you are ever unsure about what is being required of you during the application process or its source, please contact HR Shared Services at 866-278-6942 or HRSharedServices@brunswick.com.