Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (better known as Hims & Hers) is a multi-specialty telehealth platform building a virtual front door to the healthcare system. We connect consumers to licensed healthcare professionals, enabling people to access high-quality medical care—from wherever is most convenient—for numerous conditions related to sexual health, hair care, mental health, skincare, primary care, and more.
With products and services available across all 50 states and Washington, D.C., Hims & Hers is on a mission to help the world feel great through the power of better health. We believe how you feel in your body and mind transforms how you show up in life. That’s why we’re building a future where nothing stands in the way of harnessing this power. We normalize health & wellness challenges—and innovate on their solutions—to make feeling happy and healthy easy to achieve. No two people are the same, so we provide access to personalized care designed for results. At our core, our mission is deeply personal—because we too are customers.
In January 2021, the company was listed on the NYSE and is traded under the ticker symbol “HIMS”. To learn more about our brand and offerings, you can visit forhims.com and forhers.com .
About The Role
As a Video Editor/Motion Graphics Artist you will play a role in our broadcast television and streaming service team. This role is both highly creative and technical — working closely with the Art Directors, Editors and Producers to develop high fidelity video edits and motion graphics for adverts across our brand platform. You have comprehensive experience and knowledge in the leading professional video and motion graphics applications, with strong animation skills in 2D graphics. We are looking for someone who is self motivated, able to work under pressure within tight deadlines, is creative, and a great technical problem solver. This role is remote, and requires clear and consistent communication during working hours.
- Produce high fidelity video and motion graphics animations for use across the brands broadcast adverts
- Edit TV commercials that seamlessly integrate live action footage with motion graphics
- Create motion graphics such as lower thirds, title cards, animated infographics, in-line with the brand art direction
- Work seamlessly between Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe After Effects
- Help to build an efficient post production pipeline that involves automation, templatization, and workflow
- Work with creatives to ensure that all assets and deliverables are completed to a high standard under the brand and creative vision
- Prepare deliverables to broadcast specifications
- 4+ years experience working in a post-production facility and/or advertising agency
- Advanced working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud including Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, and Media Encoder
- Strong working knowledge of compositing, motion tracking and rotoscoping
- Meticulous attention to detail with strong organizational and archival skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, meet tight deadlines and work on projects simultaneously
- Advanced working knowledge of technical video information like codecs, frame rates, resolutions, proxies and offline/online workflows
- Must have strong working knowledge of preparing assets for broadcast deliverables
- Able to communicate and collaborate effectively in a remote environment
- Experience with color correction and audio sweetening is a plus
Our Benefits (there are more but here are some highlights):
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- An inclusive culture where we are always looking for improvement and cherish your input
- Great compensation package, including equity
- Unlimited PTO (10 holidays off), Mental Health days (1 day off per quarter)
- Generous Parental Leave
- High-coverage medical, dental & vision
- Mental health & wellness benefits
- Offsite team retreats
- Access to Amazon HIMS Store to order any additional equipment to ensure you have the gear you need
- Employee discounts on hims & hers & Apostrophe online products, and at the Apple Store
- $75 monthly connectivity stipend (phone/internet)
- 401k Match
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Hims is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. Hims considers all qualified applicants in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance .
Outlined below is a reasonable estimate of H&H’s compensation range for this role.
H&H also offers a comprehensive Total Rewards package that includes equity grants of restricted stock (RSU’s) so that H&H employees own a piece of our company.
The actual amount will take into account a range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to, skill sets, experience and training, licensure and certifications, and location.
Consult with your Recruiter during any potential screening to determine a more targeted range based on the job-related factors. We don’t ever want the pay range to act as a deterrent from you applying!
An estimate of the current salary range for US-based employees is
$75,000 — $120,000 USD
Hims & hers is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .