C3.ai, Inc. (NYSE:AI) is a leading provider of Enterprise AI software for accelerating digital transformation. The proven C3 AI Platform provides comprehensive services to build enterprise-scale AI applications more efficiently and cost-effectively than alternative approaches. The core of the C3 AI offering is an open, data-driven AI architecture that dramatically simplifies data science and application development. Learn more at: www.c3.ai
C3 AI is looking for a Video Editor and Motion Graphics Animator located onsite at our headquarters in Redwood City, California. This role is responsible for video editing, motion graphics creation, delivery, and occasional photography and videography supporting brand, customer, and employee communications. This role will report to the Video and Photography Producer across all video and photo-related projects.
- Edit, and produce customer and partner testimonial videos that can be used on C3 AI, social media, sales presentations and internally to help build brand awareness and differentiation.
- Create, edit, and produce animations and explainer videos that help explain how the C3 AI Suite works and how C3 AI solutions help customers solve previously unsolvable problems.
- Film, and edit technical training videos containing a mix of live-action and animation/graphic content.
- Film, and edit employee testimonial videos that can be used on C3 AI, social media, and other channels for employee recruiting.
- Work with project stakeholders on video concepts and create storyboards prior to production.
- Produce brand inspiration videos (e.g., “Culture Video”)
- Serve as official C3 AI photographer. Shoot photos of employee events, executive speaking events, customer events, etc.
- Manage C3 AI photo and video library.
- Bachelor’s degree in a design-related discipline.
- 8+ years’ experience in all aspects of UHD video production and photography including pre-production, production, post-production, live-events, editorial infrastructure, equipment management, studio management, and maintenance.
- Experience in brand, marketing, and social content.
- Experience in cinematography, lighting, audio recording and mixing, non-linear editing, and finishing visual productions.
- Well versed in Adobe CC video editing and production tools (Premiere, After Effects, Lightroom and Photoshop) and experience with other video production tools including OBS.
- Candidate should be organized, detail oriented, and work well within a team environment.
- Able to lift 50 lbs. (photography and video equipment)
- Comfortable with periodic travel.
- Ability to work simultaneously on multiple projects with short timelines, ensuring that deliverables are completed on time, on budget, and at the highest quality level.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and outstanding attention to detail.
C3 AI provides excellent benefits and a competitive compensation package, which include:
- Generous equity plan.
- Salary range: $134,000 – $201,000 USD.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States without the need for current or future company sponsorship.
C3 AI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.