Worlds.org is a remote-first studio and R&D group creating novel tools & multiplayer experiences using Unreal Engine 5.
With a war chest of >$8M in VC funding, we are building a lean, remote-first of creative technologists to delight players and push gaming technology to its limits.
- Plan, storyboard, and capture footage for trailers, social media vids, and other marketing material
- Generate motion graphics and animations for company videos
- Build and maintain a base of screenshots, videos and other media for use by the marketing team
- Capture and edit footage to playtest sessions for internal use by QA and other departments
Who you are:
- You’re an expert in visual storytelling and the language of video content. You have an intuitive sense of what draws people into a trailer whether it be for a video game, a film, or any other kind of media
- You’re an independent worker, when your task list is clear you reach out to other teams and find where your work is needed.
- You know your tools. Premier and After Effects are a must. Experience with Blender or Unreal 4/5 are a plus.
- You’re capable of lending a hand in other areas of marketing such as preparing and editing screenshots and social media material with tools like Photoshop, Illustrator, and/or InDesign
- Industry-leading compensation + equity package
- Accelerated promotion and senior leadership opportunities
- Remote work, no ‘camera-on’ policy for meetings
- Flexible hours + unlimited vacation
- No internal emails or Slack