Who We Are
We are an experiential creative agency and live event production company based in Gurnee, IL producing more than 100 live and virtual events globally each year. Our creative team’s primary focus is supporting corporate meetings, experiential marketing events, product launches, trade shows and brand activations through video production, graphic design and motion graphics. Sardis Media is a team of artists, producers and technicians who bring amazing ideas to life on every project.
Who We Need
We are currently seeking an experienced creative video editor to join our team in Gurnee, IL. This position demands a detailed mind and strong communication skills. In this role you will be editing a wide variety of video projects – ensuring they are organized, engaging, and effective. This is an on-site position.
- The Video Editor is responsible for editing an array of projects in terms of scale, deliverables, style, and scope
- They must bring enthusiasm to every project while ensuring that final deliveries are always on time and meet creative expectations with distinctively high production quality
- Must be efficient, organized, and accountable while giving proper attention to detail
- Work on several projects simultaneously at various stages in the production process
- Work directly with the Creative Director & video leads to ensure the quality of final videos
- Stay abreast of all industry tools and advancements to support efficient workflows and high-quality outputs
- Keep projects organized based on the standards of the production team
- Animating simple motion graphic titles and assets
- Assist video team in various roles as needed for location shoots
- Manage digital assets, transcode, render, upload for review and archive all final assets
- Occasional travel
- A demo Reel or Portfolio of past work must be submitted with the application
- 4+ years experience in editing in an events, production, or post house setting
- Exceptional editing capabilities: impeccable timing, thoughtful storytelling, and effective visual communication
- Must have the ability to self-assess and quality check before delivery
- Must be familiar with Adobe Creative Cloud, especially Premiere Pro and After Effects
- Familiarity with DaVinci Resolve or 3D animation software is a large bonus
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent work experience
Our Commitment to Diversity
We believe diversity brings creativity, which is at the heart of everything we do. We are actively engaged in creating an environment free of discrimination where our people, and their unique qualities can shine through. We strive to foster a culture of mutual respect and belonging.