Astranis is connecting the four billion people in the world who do not currently have access to the internet. We are building the next generation of smaller, lower-cost spacecraft to bring the world online.
We are well-funded by some of the best investors in the business and have raised over $400 million to date. We have a world-class team that is passionate about building amazing technology. And we have a fun and collaborative work environment where you will learn a lot and make a huge impact no matter where you are in your career. Just check out our Glassdoor reviews to see what our team has to say about working at Astranis.
Our team is growing fast. Apply now!
- Has a genuine passion for post-production and editing, and understands how a great edit can enhance storytelling. Enjoys the process of bringing together different elements to create a compelling final product, including color grading, sound design, and localization for social media.
- Has experience working on tight timelines and finds ways to maximize quality and quantity of deliveries despite
- Proficient in Adobe and Resolve, with a strong emphasis on Resolve.
- Skilled in VFX techniques such as paint outs, green screen, motion graphics, and title animation.
- Experienced in Photoshop compositing and compositing workflows.
- Demonstrates a proven ability to quickly learn new skills and techniques, with a focus on setting clear goals and developing a concrete plan to achieve them. Provides examples of specific instances where they have successfully acquired new skills or knowledge in a short period of time.
All our positions offer a compensation package that includes equity, robust benefits, and bonuses.
The Base Salary for this position ranges from $75,000 – $100,000 per year.
What we offer:
Base pay is a single component of Astranis’ total rewards package, which may also include equity in the form of incentive stock options, performance bonuses, high quality company-subsidized healthcare, disability and life insurance benefits, flexible PTO, 401(K) retirement, and free on-site catered meals.
Astranis pay ranges are informed and defined through professional-grade salary surveys and compensation data sources. The actual base salary offered to a successful candidate will additionally be influenced by a variety of factors including experience, credentials & certifications, educational attainment, skill level requirements, and the level and scope of the position.
U.S. Citizenship, Lawful Permanent Residency, Or Refugee/Asylee Status Required
(To comply with U.S. Government space technology export regulations, applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the United States, or other protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3))
Our mission and our products are meant to connect the world and everyone in it, regardless of gender, race, creed, or any other distinction. We believe in a diverse and inclusive workplace, and we encourage all people to join our team and bring their unique perspective to help make us stronger.
All employees of Astranis are required to be vaccinated by the start of their employment. Mandatory vaccinations support our commitment to making our workplace and public facilities as safe and welcoming as possible. Reasonable accommodations will be made for individuals who are not able to get the vaccine due to qualifying medical or religious reasons.