Dice is the leading career destination for tech experts at every stage of their careers. Our client, ALTA IT Services, is seeking the following. Apply via Dice today!
Video Editor Location: Gaithersburg, MD Work Schedule: 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Duration: 12-Months with Option to Extend Salary: Negotiable
ALTA seeks a Video Editor for a local law enforcement agency with experience duplicating and redacting video and audio. Candidate should have experience working with Adobe Premier Pro CC. The specific services to be rendered will include duplicating video, creating accounts, and granting access to users within software, redacting people, objects or audio from video, responding to Maryland Public Information Act (MPIA) requests and subpoena requests, maintaining electronic filing system, and other projects as assigned.
- Extracting video from police body worn camera video, in-car video, and interview room videos.
- Processing 911 call audio and radio audio as needed.
- Duplicating video to fulfill MPIA requests and other internal requests.
- Removing faces, private information and/or audio from videos
- Redacting and editing of video using Adobe Premier Pro CC
- Maintaining an electronic file on all released information
- Work collaboratively with the records manager to create a redaction policy
- Work with outside entities to view desired videos
- Work off and regularly update shared network drives and applications.
- Create SharePoint data links as requested.
- 2+ years motion graphics and editing experience
- Video Editor experience as indicated by Scope of Work by position
- Ability to use Adobe Premier Pro CC
- Ability to work within Maryland Public Information Act (MPIA) guidelines
- Ability to work off cloud and local networked storage and applications.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to work with speed and accuracy
- Ability to provide best video editing practices for governmental body worn camera video
- Ability to work in a sensitive/confidential records environment