The Next Level Sports & Entertainment (NLSE) Leadership Team is comprised of several of the most innovative, collaborative, and creative champions for the community. We are the premier sports and entertainment content provider, covering over 100+ million homes in all seven continents!
NLSE is the only minority owned 24/7 linear platform in the US, distributing content across digital and broadcast networks that showcases live events and original programming. Content includes live and on-demand videos such as games and events, interviews, predictions, analysis, and a variety of original programming. Visit our website here.
Why Join Us?
Our Executives foster a supportive work environment allowing our teams to thrive, and have a fierce dedication to innovation, security, and people. Our culture is built on inclusion, teamwork, trust, and we are committed in offering career advancement opportunities to all employees. Encouraging a healthy and balanced life, we offer an extensive benefits package to support the wellness of our employees and their families. Apply today for an amazing opportunity to join a team of innovators, make an impact, and help build a network!
This position represents the rare opportunity to get in on the ground floor with an expanding broadcast network. As NLSE repositions itself into a sports and entertainment network, the Video Editor will be involved in a unique programming effort including working with both licensed and network produced content. They will be largely responsible for editing promotion material and editing network produced programming. Some of the content will be cross platform, appearing on the website and social media channels. Qualified candidate must enjoy the collaborative process and be able to work well with other team members, including producers, graphic artists, and social media experts.
- Edit network programming including sports news shows, special feature segments and highlight packages
- Edit promotional materials to highlight the Network and its programming across linear, OTT and social media channels – many of these promos are fast paced, high energy edits
- Edit original programming as the network expands its content offerings
- Work closely with production, social media, and graphics teams for execution of content
- Help log metadata for inclusion in promotional material
- Place music, dialogue, graphics, and effects within various projects, perform basic color grade and execute audio mix before exporting final deliverables to broadcast specifications
- Regularly communicate with stakeholders, receive notes, and adjust programs as required
- Must meet deadlines while working on multiple assigned projects
- Help quality check edited programs for audio and visual errors prior to airing
- Assist with mastering and archiving all Network content
- Segment editing for incoming programming
- General Show cleanup
- Remove title cards, countdowns, and black segment breaks from video
- Break the show into the proper number of segments
- Name segments with house codes supplied by Ad Traffic
- Level and clean up audio
- Export to broadcast specifications
- Update the Editor Timing Log which records the status of our shows from receipt to air
- Push final segments to the Encompass server for broadcast to our affiliates
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy
NLSE provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. EEO is the law.