As the nation’s largest producer of clean, carbon-free energy, Constellation is a company purpose-built to meet the challenges of the climate crisis. Constellation has been the leader in clean energy production for more than a decade. Now, we’re accelerating, speeding our low-carbon or no-carbon power to more people in more places, day and night, providing our customers and communities with options to buy, manage and use energy as part of their decarbonization mission. The race is on to confront the climate crisis and Constellation is ready to meet the challenge.
Constellation has been the leader in carbon-free energy production for more than a decade, and generates 50% more clean, carbon-free electricity than any other company in America. We’re generating power 24/7 with the nation’s largest emission-free nuclear energy fleet, providing enough clean energy to power 15 million homes. Constellation offers customers a range of clean, zero-carbon energy solutions to help reduce their carbon footprint and achieve their sustainability goals.
We are committed to advancing diversity, equity and inclusion and believe in attracting, retaining and advancing employees who will best serve and represent our customers, partners and communities. We provide a workplace that ensures mutual respect, where each individual has the opportunity to grow and contribute at their greatest potential. Constellation will provide you the tools and resources you need to design, build and power a successful career.
Constellation offers a wide range of benefits, designed to help our employees thrive professionally and personally. In addition to highly competitive salaries, we offer a bonus program, 401(k) with company match, employee stock purchase program; comprehensive medical, dental and vision benefits, including a robust wellness program; paid time off for vacation, holidays and sick days; and much more.
Primary Purpose Of Position
This role reports to the Sr. Manager, Marketing Programs & Strategic Events & Production. The primary purpose of the Videographer / Producer is to execute visual media requests including video and livestreaming events. The Videographer / Producer will produce, direct, shoot and edit high-profile visual media requests for Constellation brand advertising, events, social media and employee communications as well as video needs for the office of the CEO of Constellation. The Videographer / Producer will advise internal clients on the best ways to leverage video, photographic and computer-based communication tools, including forward-facing technologies and techniques for streaming, social media, etc. to drive brand awareness and marketplace perception of Constellation as an industry leader. The Videographer / Producer will also ensure that safety is a priority for themselves and their co-workers. Primary technical functions include – Use of Adobe Premiere Pro & After Effects (and other Adobe Software) to edit videos and tell effective stories. Proficiency with multiple types of cameras, including programming and operating multi-angle PTZ camera system for livestreaming & recording.
Primary Duties And Accountabilities
- Produce, direct, shoot and edit video productions for Constellation brand advertising, events, social media and employee communications.
- Assist with livestreaming productions including virtual & hybrid events, panel discussions, and employee communications.
- Interpret, understand and advise internal clients through communications challenges to produce solutions that yield desired results.
- Assist with maintenance of production equipment.
- Responsible for overseeing all elements of production and post-production for Visual Media projects and working directly with clients and/or supervisor.
- Must focus on safety during productions and also represent the company’s safety culture in all interactions, meetings, and productions.
- Local travel as required, with some national travel on a per-project basis.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a closely related field and minimum of 5 years relevant experience in corporate in-house creative media production.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proficient in use of major software packages, primarily, Adobe Creative Suite.
- Demonstrated ability to create and produce creative media solutions, including web-based file posting, conversion, streaming, social media, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to manage relationships and communicate effectively in a team environment.
- Must be a self-starter, manage projects and meet deadlines.
- Maintain FAA Part 107 License for drone UAS operation.
- Proficiency with use of Wirecast for livestreaming.
- Specific post-production computer experience.
- Specific file-management and conversion experience.
- Energy industry experience.
Constellation is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.