Want to help grow the #1 “Fastest-Growing Agency”? Want to represent a company whose brand is so strong that we get unsolicited clients reaching out every day? Want to work on the cutting edge of social media? We’re driving cultural relevance and buzz for our clients …and making waves of our own. Fast Company named Movers+Shakers one of the “Most Innovative Companies” in the world, and AdAge selected us a “Small Agency of the Year.” We hold the record for most viral TikTok campaign in history, and we’ve amassed over 250 BILLION views on TikTok. It’s no surprise that Adweek called us “the best agency in the world at creating campaigns on TikTok”
Our clients, and our potential clients, choose Movers+Shakers BECAUSE they’re hungry for us to push them into tomorrow, and deepen their cultural relevance. Our clients include e.l.f. Cosmetics, Amazon, J&J, Netflix, and Hasbro to name a few.
We’re really proud of our work, and we’re even more proud of our culture. In their first week, new employees inevitably comment on how positive and supportive our workplace is. A month in, they’re noting how little ego there is, and how departments collaborate surprisingly deeply. We only work with brands that share our commitment to spreading joy, and we have parted ways with client teams that don’t treat our team with joy and respect.
Intrigued? Read on…
- All employees can have an All-Access WeWork pass to collaborate with teammates in your area or to simply change up your working environment.
- Strong & tight-knit culture important to you? Us too! We’ve always been remote-first, and we’ve built a thriving culture. From zoom coffees to in-person hangouts, we thrive as a connected team. Most positions require some travel or time on site because of the needs of the role. For example: team meetings, client meetings, on-site production. Talk to your recruiter for more info!
We’re looking for makers, creators, doers, and visionaries to dream up and make disruptive and groundbreaking marketing with us. Come join our mission to spread joy. The ideal candidate is a versatile Video Editor who is a talented storyteller with a deep understanding of social, and experience creating short-form content across a variety of social platforms. You would work closely with our Creative team to build and execute concepts on a tight turn-around.
You understand branding and stay current with the always-evolving visual languages of TikTok, YouTube, Instagram and Snapchat. You’re nimble, organized and adaptable. As a critical thinker with ceaseless initiative, you seek collaboration and possess extraordinary problem-solving skills. This role requires someone who is organized, creative, and energized by making great work.
- Collaborating to create platform-native social content based in strategy and responsive to trends and consumer-focused ideation.
- Collaborate to develop new and innovative ways to tell stories across existing and emerging social platforms.
- Stay up to date with industry standards and best practices
- Regularly contribute to creative and strategic brainstorms with a production focus to develop and create seamlessly executable, quick-turn content within timeline and budget parameters.
- Comfortable working within and adapting brand design systems when creating multi-channel content
- Comfortable with short turnarounds in a fast-paced environment
- Maintain quality control to assure that all work meets the highest possible standards
- Foster a positive, professional team atmosphere and establish credibility.
- Work cross-functionally with account management, project management, strategy, influencer and creative teams.
- 2-4 years of editing experience across social and digital platforms.
- Expertise in editing using Adobe Premiere
- Experience using social platform-native editing and creation tools (TikTok, Instagram, CapCut, etc)
- High attention to detail and high level of resourcefulness.
- A great attitude and a lack of ego.
- A passion and background in comedy content is strongly preferred.
- Ability to work closely with clients and build creative partnerships
- Experience working with tight deadlines and being proactive under pressure
BASE SALARY RANGE
Our estimated range for this role is $70,000-$75,000*
- Don’t let this range drive your decision to apply. Actual compensation packages are based on the level of skill and experience each candidate brings to their role. Similarly, there might also be a more senior or junior position available, that would be a better fit with your expertise. For example, a person may apply for a Senior Creative Producer role, and we may assess that their skills are at the Creative Producer level. Each level has its own compensation range.
At Movers+Shakers, we pride ourselves on competitive salaries, and we work hard to ensure there is pay equity across the company. We welcome open and honest conversations about compensation in all of our initial calls. We look forward to meeting you!
We look forward to hearing from you!