One of the biggest names in fantasy sports & betting is seeking a temp to perm Social Media Content Creator + Video Editor to join their team. This person will collaborate with the organic social team to create content across all social platforms & channels. The ideal candidate will be a big sports fan and have extensive experience taking multi-camera footage and editing it quickly into short social media clips. The role also includes creating other types of graphics & content. This role operates remotely but the candidate must sit within the US and be able to provide portfolio / samples with proof of content performance.
- Leverage your Design, Writing and Editing skills to make relevant branded content into a volume of social gold (clips, gifs, photos, stories, polls, etc.)
- Edit social-first content on a daily basis, across sportsbook/fantasy and other social platforms
- Partner closely with Creator & Creative Ops Teams for social first assignments
- Editing/video creation coming out of production with athletes and key sport moments
- Contribute to daily video-driven needs on social, to develop/edit/produce video and concepts
- Concept with the Creator social team to develop unique, engaging, on-strategy ideas that are video-driven on social platforms
- Extensive knowledge and mastery of social channel mechanics, best practices, and building engagement (Twitter, Instagram, TikTok).
- Knowledge of Sports Betting and Daily Fantasy (must at least be a big sports fan!)
- Experience working in prior social teams is mandatory
- Video editing experience for social context is mandatory
- Portfolio of work that you’ve edited/created to show video/editing capabilities in social context, is mandatory
- Ability to work well under pressure and achieve results
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically showing expertise working in a Premiere & After Effects workflow, with a strong grasp on Photoshop and Lightroom.
- Ability to shoot video specific to short form social (DSLR and Cell) and basic sound design are a plus
- Maximum schedule flexibility Is required
- 3+ years experience in social-first world and video editing capacity for social content
If you meet the required qualifications and are interested in this role, please apply today.
The Solomon Page Distinction
Solomon Page offers a comprehensive benefit program for hourly employees. We pride ourselves on offering medical, dental, 401(k), direct deposit and commuter benefits to our employees, including freelancers – which sets us apart in the industries we serve.
About Solomon Page
Founded in 1990, Solomon Page is a specialty niche provider of staffing and executive search solutions across a wide array of functions and industries. The success of Solomon Page reflects an organic growth strategy supported by a highly entrepreneurial culture. Acting as a strategic partner to our clients and candidates, we focus on providing customized solutions and building long-term relationships based on trust, respect, and the consistent delivery of excellent results. For more information and additional opportunities, visit: solomonpage.com and connect with us on Facebook, X, and LinkedIn.