Hinge Health is creating a new health care system, built around you. Accessible to 25 million members across 1,250 customers, Hinge Health is the #1 digital clinic for joint and muscle pain, delivering superior member outcomes and proven claims reductions. We pair the industry’s most advanced motion technology and wearable pain relief with a complete clinical care team of physical therapists, physicians, and board-certified health coaches to help people move beyond pain and reduce surgeries and opioid use. Hinge Health’s HingeConnect integrates with 1 million+ in-person providers to enable earlier interventions for avoidable MSK surgeries. Four in five health plans and employers with a digital MSK solution trust Hinge Health, including Land O’Lakes, L.L. Bean, Salesforce, Self-Insured Schools of California, Southern Company, State of New Jersey, US Foods, and Verizon. Learn more at http://www.hingehealth.com
Here at Hinge Health, we welcome all applicants and know a diverse team makes us better and stronger. We look for individuals who embody our leadership principles and we value varied experiences and skill sets. Beyond specific work experience, we also look for unique capabilities and skill sets that are key indicators an applicant will thrive in our fast-paced, frequently evolving environment. If this sounds like the kind of place you’d like to be part of, please apply – we would love to hear from you!
What does Hybrid mean at Hinge Health?
We believe that remote work and in-person work have their own advantages and disadvantages, and want to be able to leverage the best of both worlds. Some roles which require a greater degree of day-to-day collaboration will benefit from more in-person opportunities. That’s why we are encouraging employees near hubs to have in-person engagement and why we plan to localize our hiring strategy for certain teams to grow within designated hubs. For this position we require the individual to reside in the following area: San Francisco.
About The Role
As the Sr. Video Producer, you will sit at a pivotal role between creative direction and production for a small and busy team. You will be part of a small and mighty in-house production team, reporting to the Sr. Manager of Video & Content Production. You are passionate about thinking outside the box in terms of creative video production and storytelling to support a market leading product focused organization, but be equally game to be hands-on in building our multimedia, video, and interactive content (from ideation, through to execution). For larger campaigns and projects, this role will be supported by agencies, from pro/post-pro, and you will help manage and be the main POC for these agency partnerships. You will often find that the quick turnarounds of some projects (very akin to a fast-growth startup or mid-size creative agency) are best handled personally, and you enjoy – even relish – these opportunities to roll up your sleeves, dig in, and keep your production and post-production skills up to date.
What You’ll Accomplish
- Produce a wide range and high volume of short video content pieces covering topics across all Hinge Health — partner with stakeholder through creative brief ideation to execution.
- Lead production and post-production for video content within the Creative team both as a hands-on producer as well as a strategic partner in ideation.
- Collaborate with an in-house video editor to execute post-production in a timely manner, including providing multiple cuts of single pieces for use in digital space and targeted campaigns.
- Partner with internal and external teams/agencies on larger higher-volume projects. Gather estimates, scout location and talent, manage shoot.
- Assistant Direct on-set live action plus animated short-length video content pieces for a variety of media for a digital space.
- Work with Content strategist, marketing partners, and communications directors to build out treatments for video ideas, create scripts and shot lists, and manage a production schedule.
- Guide the production of externally-produced pieces, from animated shorts to documentary-style clips, social cuts, ad spots, web series, and interview bits.
- Help identify compelling story ideas and filter what should/shouldn’t be produced as a video segment vs. graphic design, infographic, still photos, or other content format.
- Establish strong cross-functional partnership with Product, PMM, Clinical and other SMEs to execute the appropriate range of video projects.
- Managing resources and project timelines in coordination with Creative Ops
What We’re Looking For
- Video production experience for a digital media agency, production house, or in-house creative, including working with contractors and agencies, organizing shoots, preparing scripts, and supervising post-production.
- A strong portfolio of successful, high-quality impactful videos.
- Proficient with audio/video editing software (Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, FinalCut Pro, etc.), cameras (video and photography), audio and lighting equipment.
- In-depth knowledge of video production processes and activities.
- Possesses a strong combination of creativity and attention to detail focusing on what and how to translate/interpret an idea to completed video and final deliverables..
- Highly skilled at planning, budgeting, and vendor negotiation.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage multiple projects with the ability to anticipate and problem solve potential hurdles.
- Demonstrates an awareness and sensitivity to the needs and concerns of individuals and stakeholders
- Travel to shoot location. So grab your favorite frequent-flyer card and a sturdy suitcase to get “the shot” (this also means occasionally working outside of “normal” hours to accommodate travel and shooting schedules).
- Network of agencies and contractors is highly desirable, along with demonstrated ability to find quality videographers, editors and audio vendors as needed
- Experience and understanding of Product & Development processes and schedules
- Working knowledge of CMS and DAM platform
What You’ll Love About Us
- Inclusive healthcare and benefits: On top of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage, we offer employees and their family members help with gender-affirming care, tools for family and fertility planning, and travel reimbursements if healthcare isn’t available where you live.
- Planning for the future: Start saving for the future with our traditional or Roth 401k retirement plan options which include a 2% company match.
- Modern life stipends: Manage your own learning and development budget, use the mental health to support therapy costs, and lifestyle stipends to cover your favorite wellness services, and work-from-home equipment.
- Flexible vacation and paid time off: Employees have flexibility to choose when, how, and why they take time off to rest and recharge. Exempt employees can take advantage of our flexible pto program. Nonexempt employees can utilize up to two weeks of sick time and up to 17 days of vacation per year, including mental health days.
- Other compensation: At Hinge Health, we want every employee to be invested and rewarded in the future success of the company. All full-time positions are eligible for equity.
$108,000 – $162,000 a year
Consider the range above plus equity, and benefits. Please note that the base salary range is a guideline, and individual total compensation will vary based on factors such as qualifications, skill level, competencies and work location.
About Hinge Health
LinkedIn recently named Hinge Health one of the Top 50 Startups. Forbes, Fast Company, and Inc. have also recognized our technology, innovation, and culture.
Since our founding in 2014, we’ve raised more than $800 million from leading investors, including Coatue and Tiger Global. We work with 1000 customers across every industry and the public sector — including Salesforce, Verizon, and the State of New Jersey — to give more than 23 million people access to the care they need. We’re positioned to continue leading the market with unmatched investments in clinical research, care innovation, machine learning, AI, and computer vision.
Diversity And Inclusion
We’re committed to building diverse teams that reflect the communities we serve. Visit hingehealth.com/diversity-equity-and-inclusion to learn more about what moves us.
Hinge Health is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We make employment decisions without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
We provide reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities. If you feel you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, let us know by reaching out to your recruiter.
There continues to be a significant increase in phishing attempts across all industries where fraudsters are impersonating real employees and sending fictitious job offers to applicants in a scheme to obtain sensitive information. Please note that we will never ask for your financial information at any part of the interview process including the post-offer stage, and will only correspond through @hingehealth.com domain email addresses.
If you encounter any suspicious activity, we recommend you cease all communication with the individual and consider reporting them to the US FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center. If you would like to verify the legitimacy of an email you received from our recruiting team, please forward it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Please do not send resumes via email*
If you’re interested – we’d love to hear from you.