Entrata creates software to help property owners and managers do their jobs more effectively. We are invested in how our brand impacts our clients and industry, as well as our employees and local community.
As a creative team, we create campaigns and experiences that delight, inform, and persuade our clients. In addition, we work hard to infuse a unique and fun personality into our company culture and the Entrata brand.
The Senior Video Producer, under the direction of the Video Production Lead, will be part of a small team of talented creatives and marketers tasked with finding inventive ways to tell our brand story. The person in this position will be heavily involved in conceptualizing video advertising campaigns, capturing relevant and compelling client testimonials, and creating unique and engaging internal video campaigns.
- Conceptualize and develop compelling messages, visuals, and stories that help existing and potential customers see the value of our product offerings.
- Own video projects from start to finish (with little direction if needed).
- Assist the Video Production Lead with high-stakes, complex, and/or large projects.
- Provide actionable feedback that elevates design and video projects.
- Proactively manage stakeholder expectations, including timelines, project scopes, and more.
- Understand the marketing team’s high-level strategy to collaborate effectively on campaigns and projects with Revenue Marketing, Events, Communications, Product Marketing, and Creative teams.
- Utilize, develop, and champion new processes that optimize video production projects. Help other teams within Marketing understand and execute these procedures.
- Work with Revenue Marketing team members to understand video performance metrics to drive creative decision-making.
- Be an advocate for brand voice and ensure it’s applied consistently in every video project.
- Understand how various video projects fit into high-level company goals, and be able to clearly communicate that to stakeholders and senior leaders.
- Be an expert on visual trends and styles.
- Shake up our video projects and processes with fresh approaches and new perspectives.
- Master our current camera systems and other gear.
- Solve technical problems through research and experimentation.
- Optimize video projects prior to sharing with the Video Production Lead and other stakeholders.
- Pitch ideas to stakeholders and be able to clearly communicate the reasons behind creative decisions.
- Film and edit interviews of clients, sometimes supplementing with b-roll
- Film and edit Entrata executives and other high-level stakeholders for company and product announcements
- Edit and elevate Zoom webinars
- Film b-roll of sales and education events
- Film and edit posts for social media
- Film and edit high-level campaign pieces for websites and presentations at sales events
- Conceptualize and create ancillary videos for wayfinding, messaging, and branding at several marketing events
- Manage agencies or other third parties on larger video projects
- Have 2+ years of experience as a Video Producer, Editor, or Videographer
- Be familiar with all aspects of video production, including but not limited to: Concepting, Storyboarding, On-site camera work, Audio capture, Editing, Multicam editing, and Simple motion graphics
- Proficiency in DaVinci Resolve or Premiere Pro
- Ability to complete projects and manage your own workload
- Develop and follow efficient video production processes
- Ability to take and give actionable feedback and direction
- Attention to detail
- Ability to direct voice over artists, clients giving testimonials, actors, etc.
- An advanced understanding of visual/design principles (i.e., color, hierarchy, balance, perspective, contrast, and more)
- Knowledge of After Effects
- Experience working with rental houses
- Knowledge of 3D modeling and animation
Entrata has been setting the standard for property management technology for nearly 20 years and continues to lead innovation in an industry that provides housing to tens of thousands of apartment communities around the world. People who come to work at Entrata are forward-thinking, hard workers who come together to collaborate and have a good time.
But members of the Entrata team aren’t just intelligent and ambitious, they’re the living embodiment of another core Value: “Teamwork and Collaboration.” Entrata is dedicated to creating a workplace where a diverse and inclusive team thrives in an environment free from discrimination. We provide equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
It’s a great place to work! Will you join us?