Job Description Summary
The in-house Creative team is responsible for a wide range of content. We are looking to add a creative and resourceful video editor who can create short-form video content. T his person will have a strong work ethic coupled with the ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment while keeping a positive attitude.
- Must be able to work on tight deadlines and understand the dynamics of the groups & teams involved.
- Create eye catching motion graphic assets to elevate the quality of videography.
- Be aware of relevant content platforms and best practices to accommodate each one.
- Create edits and implement notes from creative team leads, while ensuring high-caliber video, lighting, color correction and sound quality in accordance with the brand video guidelines.
- Work with videographers, senior manager, creative director and inter-department key-stakeholders through delivery of assigned projects.
- Execute high-quality video editing for both digital e-commerce space and marketing collateral needs.
- Understand and oversee video codecs, raw video files, exporting, and compression techniques, ensuring the correct delivery of assets at required aspect ratio, specifications, and placement.
- Manage all files and versioning workflow to ensure best practices are met and daily workflows are maintained in accordance with deadlines.
Additional Job Description
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred.
- 5~7 years of experience doing high-caliber video editing focusing on beauty or fashion
- Exceptional visual understanding and ability to color balance and color correct, and to effectively articulate and implement video changes.
- Absolute proficiency in Adobe Premier or Davinci Resolve, After Effects, and other editing software as needed.
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Must be process oriented and maintain the ability to prioritize effectively.
- Great taste and up-to-date music choices.
- Familiarity and understanding of current trends in beauty, beauty advertising, art, and photography a plus.