As a global marketing experience company, Quad’s goal is to help our clients win every day. We use our data-driven integrated marketing and manufacturing platform to streamline solutions for our clients, reduce friction and enhance their marketing spend effectiveness. We’ve built a rich legacy by believing in our people, allowing them to act like owners and to take charge of their own success. Whether an operator, sales rep, a graphic artist or a clinician, we’re all driven to perform at our best— for ourselves and our clients. At our core, we’re a company that believes we can always create a better way.
Are you passionate about brand execution and photography? Are you a brand guardian that can inspire new photography ideas and execute them across all channels?
Quad, a marketing experience company serving premier brands, seeks an experienced, versatile Photo Art Director to work at our studio, on-site at our Client’s headquarters in Freeport Maine. The Photo Art Director works closely with the Client’s creative team and the internal Quad creative team to develop and execute on-brand, creative solutions for a variety of channels. The right candidate will have a strong photo background and thrive in the collaborative process of delivering exceptional work. This person will be responsible for understanding the client’s comprehensive marketing strategies and campaign goals and will display a keen interest in related industry trends.
Employees can be expected to be paid an annualized salary range of $66,444 to $80k, based on variations in knowledge, skills, experience and market conditions.
- Lead off-figure, in-studio photographic creative efforts for Print, Digital, Retail business channels
- Collaborate with Client’s Creative and Merchandising partners, using expertise in visual communication and problem solvin
- Collaborate with merchants and creative partners to brainstorm and concept seasonal photography needs for omni-channel exposure plans
- Direct photo shoots, pre-production meetings, selection of talent and resources to meet project objective
- Collaborate effectively with Studio and Client team members on assigned work to deliver the highest quality result
- Participate in client pre-production meetings for assigned projects, providing creative input concerning product presentation
- Direct and maintain the creative Photography standard
- Produce assigned projects on schedule and within budge
- Responsible for the editing, organizing and final selection of all assigned photograph
- Conduct review of new photography with Senior Leadership ensuring that presentations are complete, effective, and meet creative and marketing objectives
- Partner with Premedia team to ensure final images meet technical standards
- Identify and recommend solutions to graphic problems in partnership with Client Designer tea
- Understand the Client’s brand and properly adhere to guidelines/requirements
- Degree in photography, design or related field preferred
- Minimum of 5 years experience providing Art Direction for all marketing channel
- Knowledge and understanding of channel requirements to ensure assets meet required specification
- Proficiency in all Mac-based, industry-standard software programs including, but not limited to, InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Capture One. Some knowledge of the Windows platform is also required
- Deep understanding of branding, marketing, advertising, and strategies within those discipline
- Proactive, appropriate and timely communication skills across department, agency and client
- Allocates time efficiently to the most important issues and completes work in a timely fashio
- Holds high regard for personal performance and professional accountability
- Adapts as needed to clients’ needs, feedback and critiques
- Can adjust and streamline priorities within multiple assignments to ensure all goals and objects are met or exceeded
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging — a space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.