Anthropologie Video Editor
Sr. Art Director
The Video Editor will be responsible for editing, coloring, and retouching quality creative videos that support Anthropologie, AnthroLiving, and Anthropologie Weddings marketing campaigns, social, and more.
The ideal candidate is an individual who is passionate about all things motion, video, and film. They have strong storytelling skills with an exceptional ability to take a variety of loose footage and turn it into a compelling final piece. They have excellent musicality and understand the importance of sound in editing. They should be a creative problem solver, always seeking innovative solutions, and unafraid to try something new or out of their comfort zone. The Video Editor will be a team player, who thrives in a learning environment, listens diligently to constructive feedback and is willing to take direction. They should be familiar with the Anthropologie brands and feel excited about the variety of stories we can tell, and talent we can work with! They are eager to immerse themselves into Anthropologie’s brand energy, and feel a connection with the upbeat, beautiful, and sometimes quirky world we live in. Above all, they treat others with genuine kindness, respect and have humility.
- Edit high-quality campaign videos for Anthropologie, AnthroLiving, and Anthropologie Weddings.
- Be accountable for the project deliverables and manage the quality of all deliverables to ensure they meet the creative excellence, even at high-volume in a fast-paced environment.
- Source music for videos – stock and/or composed.
- Assist content creators with additional editing needs for social media and other paid channels.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to meet deadlines and marketing needs.
- Encourage a culture of continuous feedback and improvement, productive thinking, and collaboration within the team and partners.
- Contribute to a collaborative, creative and inclusive learning environment.
Qualifications + Skills
- Minimum 5 years professional editing experience
- Experience working in a fast-paced fashion environment
- Exceptional aesthetic, variations on styles, and awareness of trends and innovation
- An eye and passion for details
- A portfolio that demonstrates your ability to craft visual stories
- A pro in Premiere and After Effects.
- Color and video retouching experience
- Stellar interpersonal and communication skills, written and verbal.
- Ability and willingness to listen and learn from feedback.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and be flexible and adaptable to business needs
- Self-starter, ability to manage uncertainty and enjoys solving problems
- Please include video examples
Urban Outfitters, Inc. celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, and gender identity or expression), religion, creed, age, physical or mental disability, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, citizenship, service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic as established by law. We believe strongly in fostering a safe, fair and respectful work environment. To ensure compliance with our non-discrimination and anti-harassment policies, we offer anti-harassment training to managers and employees.